Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tis the season


I got a christmas tree! It's a sad, sad plastic 3 foot tall token. But I think it's pretty awesome. And it makes it look like my gifts for people are GIANT and UBIQUITOUS.
My shopping has been complete for weeks now - I'm just waiting on some things to arrive in the mail. I do have to say that USPS has been absolutely terrible this year. I wonder if it has something to do with the postman HATING MY GUTS. I don't know if he actually hates my guts, but I haven't had one positive interaction with this dude yet. On the random chance that I do see him, he usually bitches at me about my mailbox being broken. It's not broken, mind you. Every once in a while a bolt will come loose which effects the open and close of the door, but it's just a quick tightening by hand to fix it. Anyway - I kind of hate this guy and I'm pretty sure he's losing my packages.

I have done some inperson shopping, but it's mostly been for the animals in my life. I am sadly one of those people who gets their pets presents. Nooch and Fish got their presents early: for Nooch there's fancy food, yogies, and chews; for the Fish a cute green plant.

I'm one of those workhorses that didn't take any holiday time off so I'll be driving down to North Carolina on Christmas Day. Pictures to come, I'm sure.

1 comment:

june said...

I should probably post another picture of this bowl because the banana plant has gone INSANE.