Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas...

I had a good time with the folks in North Carolina. I can't say that I miss that state, but I do miss certain things about it.
Everything was fantastic. The company was great, and the food was good. And the presents were thoughtful and USEFUL. No ugly christmas sweaters here, folks.

We made the 4 hour drive home without incident and I strangely (and promptly) was motivated to change my work area around. I guess with the new items in my life, I felt like I needed to re-arrange my setup.

Other highlights - a gift exchange with my sister Christmas Eve, Chinese food for dinner, and Midnight Mass.

Normally I would be giving you gads of photos, but this was also the Christmas that refused to be photographed. In Maryland a camera broke, and another camera lacked batteries. In North Carolina, a camera EXPLODED (yes, that's right). You'll have to use your imagination.

No comments: