Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pay It Forward: Craft Edition

It's contagious! One of my favorite blogs is nurtured by Laura Jane Murphy, and the last time I visited she had a post up about a craft/art exchange type of thing. The rules are:

- Anyone with a blog can join
- The first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me.
- I will send your gift within 365 days.
- In return, you have to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

Of course I jumped all over that and was the first poster (!!)
Even though I am admittedly more of a designer/info architect type of person, I can be pretty handy in composing touchable creations.
So - despite the fact that this is a brand new blog I'm expecting at least 3 people (strangers?! friends?) to visit and post to get something weird from me. You know you're wildly curious...

3 comments:

Nancy Isabelle Labrie said...

Hmmm...
looks like i'm the first courageous one to want a weird gift from you...! I'm all for it!
...and i'll do the same!
Send me an e-mail and i'll give you my address... looking forward to be surprised!

june said...

Horray! your email is coming right up :)

xinli said...

omg. i finally found someone with the payitforward post who doesn't already have 3 comments!
lolx. i've been jumping blog to blog from re:makeables ever since i saw the whole idea. wonderful.

i love surprises!
email me?
xoxo