Thursday, May 28, 2009

Locksley: the outdoorsman




I had this brilliant idea that I should go camping with Locksley. So I bought the stuff - sleeping bag, backpack, tent... you know, the basics. I wasn't actually sure how Locksley was going to take to it, but I'm pleased to report he seems VERY enthusiastic about it all.

This evening I decided to pitch the tent inside (this is what happens when I'm left unsupervised in the apartment) since I heard this is good idea for getting your dog acclimated. "Acclimated" perhaps isn't the word to use for Locksley. As soon as the tent was up, he jumped right in and was thrilled by the whole thing. I'm pretty sure he thought the tent was his own personal dog house.

Infact, when I took the tent down he looked rather dejected. Actually. I think he's giving me the silent treatment.

Camping soon, dog. Promise!

No comments: